The present terms and conditions for travel services regulate the access and use of the URL www.dionissimos.com (hereinafter the Website) property of EL ANDAYON EN RUTA S.L. (hereinafter, DIONISSIMOS), through which DIONISSIMOS organises and/or acts as a broker in the sale to the user of package trips and other tourist services.
DIONISSIMOS is a travel agency, for which it has the necessary title-licence granted by the Community of Madrid.
(C.I.C.M.A num. 2716 ), Registered in the Commercial Register – Volume 30107, Folio 5, Section 8, Inscription 2, Sheet M-541964
The contracting of any of the package trips, entails the full acceptance by the user of these General Terms and Conditions and oblige the parties, together with the particular conditions that may be established for the services contracted.
The price of the Service and/or Package Trip includes the services specifically included as such in the programme/offer contracted.
The price of the service or package trip has been calculated according to the exchange rates, transport rates, fuel cost and the current applicable duties and taxes. Any variation of the price of the mentioned elements may give rise to the revision of the final price of the service and/or trip up until twenty days before the trip departure date. When the modification carried out is higher than 15%, the user may cancel the service and/or trip, and have the right to the refund of the amounts paid, with exemption of the management and cancellation expenses, if applicable, or may accept the modification of the contract.
The price of the Service and/or the Package Trip does not include the items not expressly mentioned therein. Not Included, for instance, are the following:
• Visas, airport charges, and/or entry and exit charges, vaccination certificates, extras of any kind such as coffees, wines, liqueurs, mineral waters, special food diets, clothes washing and ironing, optional hotel services, and in general, any other service not expressly stated in the programme/offer, in the contract or in the documentation handed to the user upon its signature.
• Excursions or guided visits not contracted in the country of origin.
Payment terms: At the time of the reservation, the user must pay, as down payment, 40% of the total amount of the trip in advance (excluding international flights). Once we receive this deposit, Dionissimos will send you receipt and booking confirmation, total cost of the trip and pending amount.
The remaining amount must be paid at least 45 days before the departure date. If payment is not received by the due date, Dionissimos understand client is not interested in the trip and will proceed to the cancelation of all services. In this case Dionissimos will proceed to established in point 4, Cancellation Policy.
In the event the total amount of the trip is not paid under the terms specified, it will be considered that the user withdraws from the trip requested, and he/she will be applied the conditions foreseen in the following section.
No refunds will be made for the services not used voluntarily by the user.
The user may withdraw the services contract at any time, and has the right to the refund of the amounts paid, yet he/she must compensate DIONISSIMOS for the following items:
• In package trips and other tourist products:
o Service cancellation expenses, which may vary depending on the supplier, the dates, the offer and the prior notice. Upon the lack of specific service cancellation conditions, which will be communicated to the user when booking, the following will be considered as general cancellation expenses: A penalty of 5% of the total amount of the trip if the withdrawal takes place within more than 10 days and less than 15 days before the departure date; 15% between the days 3 and 10, and 25% within 48 hours prior to the departure.
o If the withdrawal takes place within the last 24 hours or the user does not show on the date of the start of the service, he/she is obliged to pay the total amount of the service, paying, if applicable, the pending amounts. The management expenses plus the cancellation expenses of DIONISSIMOS if there were any. In all withdrawal cases, the user must pay DIONISSIMOS 20 Euros for management expenses, regardless of the cancellation expenses that may have resulted, if any.
The reduction of the services contracted will also be considered as withdrawal.
The user must communicate its withdrawal to DIONISSIMOS in writing through the email email@example.com, unequivocally stating his/her desire of withdrawing from the purchase together with the location number of such. Upon its reception DIONISSIMOS will issue an acknowledgement receipt of such, confirming the cancellation and informing of the expenses that, if applicable, may have generated. The user must cancel his/her purchase directly contacting with DIONISSIMOS, and not in any case through any establishment related with his/her order.
When DIONISSIMOS has been acknowledged of the withdrawal, it will return to the user the amounts he/she may have paid through the method of payment used by such and in a period no longer than 30 days from the statement of withdrawal, once the corresponding management fees and cancellation expenses have been deducted.
At all times the user may modify the services contracted, paying, if applicable, the corresponding price difference, yet he/she must pay the management and cancellation fees, if any.
All our trips are tailor-made and we adapt them to our traveler’s preferences and travel styles at any point. So once your trip is booked and confirmed you may change any aspect of it: length, dates, services, experiences, number of travelers, etc… Dionissimos will re-calculate all travel costs, re-schedule the itinerary and will inform traveler if there are costs increases. This increase can occur subject to supplements, surcharges and special conditions when the new dates coincide with trade fairs, special events or holidays.
Dionissimos will not charge any amount in travelers’ credit card without traveler’s written confirmation or through secure gateway.
If Dionissimos needs to modify any service confirmed, then we will inform immediately the traveler. Dionissimos will adopt the appropriate solutions to continue the service and/or trip, with no price supplement for the user, and if applicable, it will pay the amount of the difference between the services expected and the services provided. If traveler does not agree with these modifications, then traveler will be entitled to the refund of that portion of the trip.
The user of the tourist services and/or package trip may cede his/her reservation to a third party, informing of such in writing fifteen days before the start of the service and/or trip except if the parties agree a shorter period in the contract.
The transferee must fulfil the same requirements as the transferor, required for the service and/or package trip, and they will both be jointly and severely liable to DIONISSIMOS of the payment of the price of the trip and the additional substantiated cost of the transfer.
DIONISSIMOS commits to supply to its clients all the services contracted included in the programme/offer, according to the following points:
• If, prior to the departure of the service and/or trip, DIONISSIMOS is obliged to significantly modify any essential elements of the contract, including the price, it must inform the user immediately. In such cases, and except if the parties agree otherwise, the user may choose to terminate the contract without any penalty or to accept the modification of the contract which must specify the changes made and their repercussion on the price. The user must inform the retailer ,or if applicable, the organiser, of his/her decision within the three working days after being notified of the modification. In the event the user does not inform of his/her decision in the terms stated, it will be considered that he/she chooses to terminate the contract without any penalty.
• When the user chooses to terminate the contract, pursuant to that stated in the previous paragraph, or if DIONISSIMOS cancels the service and/or trip before the agreed departure date, for any reason that is not attributable to the user, he/she will have the right to be refunded all the amounts paid, or will have the right to another trip of the same amount. In the event that the trip offered was of a lower amount, the user will have the right to be refunded the difference in price, under the terms of the contract. The user will have this same right if he/she does not receive confirmation of the booking in the terms provided in the contract.
• There will be no obligation to compensate in the following assumptions:
• 1- When the cancellation is because the number of people registered for the service and/or package trip is less than that required and is thereby communicated in writing to the user before the limit date set for such purpose in the contract.
• 2- When the cancellation, except in cases of overbooking, is due to force majeure or fortuitous event, meaning by such the unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the party by whom it is pleaded, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all the due care had been exercised.
• If, during the trip, DIONISSIMOS does not supply, or verifies it can not supply a substantial part of the services provided in the contract, it will adopt the appropriate solutions to continue the service and/or trip, with no price supplement for the user, and if applicable, it will pay the amount of the difference between the services expected and the services provided. If the solutions adopted by DIONISSIMOS were non-viable or the user does not accept them on reasonable grounds; the company must provide the user a means of transport, with no additional cost, equivalent to that used in the trip to return to the point of departure, without prejudice of the compensation that may be applicable.
• DIONISSIMOS will not be in any case be liable for all that is not included in the package trip contract, and has no obligation to compensate for the possible expenses of independent services in the case the trip is cancelled due to causes established in the previous section.
DIONISSIMOS will be liable to the user, with regard to the obligations that correspond to the travel management environment, for the proper fulfilment of the obligations arising from the contract. This liability will cease upon the occurrence of any of the following circumstances:
If shortcomings in the execution of the contracts are attributable to the user.
• If these shortcomings are attributable to a third party external to the supply of the benefits provided in the contracts and are unforeseeable and insurmountable.
• If the referred shortcomings are due to force majeure, meaning by such the unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the party by whom it is pleaded, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all the due care had been exercised.
• If the shortcomings are due to an event that DIONISSIMOS, despite having made all due care, could not foresee or forestall.
The compensation for the damages, resulting from the non-compliance or the improper performance of the services involved in the package trip will be restricted in accordance to the international conventions governing such provisions.
Relation between Dionissimos and travellers is subject to Spanish Law and jurisdiction of Spanish courts.
INFORMATION TO CONSIDER WHEN CONTRACTING HOTELS, TRADE FAIRS, DATES AND SPECIAL EVENTS
The prices published may be subject to supplements, surcharges and special conditions when the dates coincide with trade fairs, special events or bank holidays. It is recommended to previously consult the exact dates and particular conditions of every hotel when making the reservation, and in any case it will be communicated at the time of the confirmation.
If this service is required during the stay, it must be specified upon making the reservation as the hotels that provide them, have a limited number of such.
ADAPTED FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
In the description of the accommodation facilities, it is indicated which rooms and common areas are adapted for people with reduced mobility. Some areas, however, may not be adapted. Please consult when booking.
The user must consult DIONISSIMOS on the possibility of taking pets when making the reservation, as they are generally not accepted in most accommodations. Their admission may be subject to conditions and, in some occasions, will entail an additional supplement, to be directly paid at the destination.
It is only allowed to smoke in the areas enabled for such purpose in each of the accommodations, according to the policy defined by such, and in any case, that set force in the current legislation will always apply. Please consult when making the reservation.
The quality of the services provided by the hotel will be determined by the official tourist category, if any, assigned by the competent body of the country.